Friday, January 1, 2016

Tadashi is here...

A little tribute by me for Tadashi and Hiro cause a piece of my heart died along with the older Hamada brother.

The story behind this one is... interesting (at least for me). I woke up one afternoon with tears in my eyes and I didn't understand why I was crying. It was usual for me to cry like that. My heart felt heavy and I was feeling horrible. Then I realized that it had to be because of the dream I had. I don't remember what it was now, but I do know it was something about Tadashi dying in some horrid way (Yeah, like dying from exploding buildings isn't horrid at all, pffft) And I knew if I didn't do something about that feeling I was going to fling myself out the window... So I did the only thing I could think of... I drew. 

And I felt a lot better afterwards. I'm glad I decided to do this. Big Hero 6 is an AMAZING movie and it will never fail to touch a cord in my heart. 


No comments:

Post a Comment